How to Use Becalm Balls
Becalm Balls – Instructional Video from Robert Harris on Vimeo.
Becalm Balls are best used when lying down on a comfortable surface. To maximize benefits ensure hydration and use for 5-15 minutes. At the correct setting you should experience immediate effects.
|While lying down, line up becalm balls at the same level as your eyes. Balls should not slip up or down (to neck).|
|Adjust their width to match your eyes, or slightly wider. You should feel cradled with a gentle inward pressure.|
potential immediate effects
- relaxation, increased sense of gravity
- reduced pain
- settled stomach (with possible gurgles)
- reduced stress
- slowed breath
- calm mind, meditative ease
- increased mental focus
- renewed vitality
how NOT to use becalm balls
|Head is being uncomfortably
squeezed between the balls.
|Head is resting up
on top of the balls.
Please note when NOT to use Becalm Balls:
- within 4 months of intra-cranial bleeds or serious head injury
- during the first trimester of pregnancy
- when pregnant by pharmaceutical intervention
- with a cerebral aneurism
- with brain tumours